The leg is a different part of the body. You can also train your whole leg to do daily exercise. Do front leg muscles exercise, side leg muscle exercise, back leg muscle exercise, and lower leg muscle exercise. Now I will share leg workouts.
- Goblet Squat in this exercise you can hold weight in front of your chest. Wide your feet then seat down as you can seat on the chair. When you seat down your chest will be up to do not any bend in your back. Do 3 sets of 15 reps.
- Pendulum Lunges you can hold weight in front of your chest. In this exercise, you can step up your right leg and your left keen touch down on the floor. Again step back your right leg but know you’re right keen to touch the floor. Do the same as the left side of the leg do 3 Sets of 10 reps on each leg.
- Romanian deadlifts in this exercise you can hold a stick in your hand and bend your back straight down. Not any bend in your keen does 3 Sets of 12 reps.
- Step-ups in this exercise find a stool or bench hold dumbbells in your both hands. Step your both legs up on the stool then back down, same with both sides of the leg. Do 3 sets of 10 reps on each leg.
- Weighted hip Bridges first you can lie down on the floor bend your keens. Hold a dumbbell on your stomach then pull your hip up and down. Do 3 sets of 12 reps.
- Air squats or jump Squats in this exercise you can set your body in a squat position. when you go down push into heels to stand ( or jump back up – jumping increases the intensity and the calorie burn). Do 3 sets of 12 reps.
- Single-leg deadlifts in this exercise bend your left leg and your right leg or whole body set as a superman position do same as the other side of the leg. Do 3 sets of 15 reps on each leg.
- Banded step-outs in this exercise wear band up to your keen little bit bend your back. Then step up to the left side of your left leg do the same as the right leg. Do 3 sets of 10 reps on each leg.