Doing exercise drink water always it gives you power when you in gym carry your water bottle
- Firstly start stretching your chest like you do push-ups you do 3 sets with 15-12-10 Reps.
- If you are a beginner then you do know down push-up means you knew touch on the floor then you can do push-ups.
- After someday of regular exercise, you can do knew-up push-ups.
Chest workout at home
1.Offset press-up 10-15 Reps, 3 Sets. Put your one hand on the small table and put your other hand on the floor then do push-ups and do the same as another hand.
2. Spider-Man press-up 10-15 Reps, 3 Sets. You can walk like a spider on the floor first right-hand move with the left leg and move the left hand with the right leg.
3.Divebomb press-up 10-15 Reps, 3 Sets. It is like a dive on the water exercise. set as a push-up position bend your back 40-degree angle go down leading with your face. Your hips reach the lowest position than up your head until your body in a ‘U’ shape.
4.Corkscrew press-up 10-15 Reps, 3 Sets. Go down on the floor push-up position in this exercise you twist your hip right side but your arms still in the position then do push-up you do the same as the left side.
5. Archer press-up 10-15 Reps, 3 Sets. In this push-up, you can set your arms your right arms still straight touch the floor or you can open your left arm like a fly position but touch your hand on the floor. Do the same as another side of the arm.
6. Dynamic box press-up 10-15 Reps, 3 Sets. You can hold a Push-up ‘C’ shape holder in your hands and set your feet on the small table and do push-ups.
Chest workout at the gym.
- Starting with Push-ups 15-12-10 Reps, 3 Sets
- Barbell Bench Press 15-12-10 Reps, 3 Sets. Take a weight you can easily pull don’t force your body to pull heavyweight.
- Flat Bench Dumbbell Press you can flat on the bench. Pick the dumbbells which you easily pull 10-15 Reps, 3 Sets.
- Low-incline barbell bench press 15-12-10 Reps 3 Sets. A seat on the bench in the incline position. pull the rod with your choice dumbbell plate weight.
- Seated Machine Chest Press 10-15 Reps 3 Sets. In this exercise, you can seat on the machine and hold the roads and push outward direction.
- Incline Dumbbell Press 10-15 Reps 3 Sets. A seat on the incline bench holds the dumbbell. Pull your arms up and down in the line of the shoulder.
- Dips for chest 10-15 Reps 3 Sets. Hold the two-rod bars put your feet up behind you. Lean forward as far as possible, and with the use of elbows go up or down.
BEGINNERS DO EXERCISE WITH VERY LIGHTWEIGHT DON’T SEE OTHERS FOCUS IN YOURSELF AND WHICH WEIGHT YOU CAN EASILY PULL TAKE THAT WEIGHT BEFORE YOU TRAINED THEN PULL HEAVYWEIGHT