Back plays a major role in our body so many people have back issues like lower back pain. That person which works more than a seating job and the issue of cervical pain. Now day younger age boys and girls also issue with back pain. Cervical problem today’s generation boys and girls are weeks. Because they can not eat healthy food. Then they go to the doctor for treatment. If in starting they take self-care then they free for the doctor.
Back workout at home.
- Low plank workout 2-5 minutes, 3 Sets. Start like for the push-up position touch your elbow on the floor. Your back will be straight holding yourself for 2-5 minutes.
- High plank workout 2-5 minutes, 3 Sets. Go like a push-up position your arms will be straight. Back also straight hold yourself for 2-5 minutes.
- Superman workout 2-5 minutes, 3 Sets. In this exercise, you can set your body position like a superman means your army. And your legs on the air you can hold it.
- Quadruped limb raises 2-5 minutes, 3 sets. For both sides, you can seat on the floor in a dog position. Raise your right arm and left leg up. Hold in air and same with another side raise your left arm and right leg.
Back workout at the gym.
- Barbell deadlift 15-12-10 Reps, 3 Sets. You can stand straight and bend your knee and hold the rod with the plate’s weight. You can easily pull a deadlift workout all upon the technique. If your technique is perfect then you can easily pull the rod. Otherwise, you take help from your trainer.
- Bent –over barbell row 15-12-10 Reps, 3 Sets. This exercise same as a deadlift but some differences like you can stand straight. Bend your knee and lightly bend your back pull the rod up. Down but when you go down rod will not be a touch on the floor in half you can pull up the rod.
- Wide-grip pull-up 15-12-10 Reps, 3 Sets. You can jump and hold the rod pull your body up and down. It also increases your height.
- Standing T-Bar row 15-12-10 Reps, 3 sets. You can stand straight and the rod will be between your legs you can bend your knee. Back straight hold the rod and pull up and down direction.
- Wide-Grip seated cable row 15-12-10 Reps, 3 Sets. In this, you can seat on the bench back straight hold the cable in a wide position. Pull the cable forward and backward direction your back will be still straight in the exercise.
If you are a back problem then do this exercise.
- Bridge workout in this exercise you can lie on the ground in relax position. Bend your knee and your back will bend like a bridge posture. Your arms will be straight-touch to the floor.
- Knee-to chest stretches exercise you can lie on the floor. Bend your knee up-to-the chest. Use your hands to press your knee properly touch to the chest.
- Lower back rotational stretches, lie on the floor open your arms right to left bend your knee. Twist your legs right to left direction.
- Pelvic tilts in this exercise you can lie on the floor bend your knee close your eyes. Touch your back properly to the floor if a little bit of gap is there then press your stomach. Your back will be a touch on the floor.
- Lying lateral leg lifts, lie down on the floor. Twist your full body right side use your right hands to support your head. Raise your right leg and down the same thing do with the left side.
- Seated lower back rotation, if you sit in an office or the workplace. You can do this exercise at that time in this exercise. You can seat on a chair fold your arms behind your head, back straight. Twist your back right and left direction.