You can build strong biceps while also enjoying the comfort and privacy of your own home. Here are four exercises to help you get started. After this exercise, you will also get the result.
1. DIAMOND PUSH-UPS:- Diamond push app target your chest, shoulder, biceps, and abs. But that’s the main motive to pump your arms. This time you’re doing a workout and full of concentrate on exercise. State your back and your hip till down. The shape of your hand is like a diamond. Slowly lower your until your chest almost touches the ground.
2 SIDE PLANK:- Like push-ups, the plank is another exercise with variations that challenge your biceps. Start in a standard push-up position. Slowly turn the body to one side, raising one arm until it points strains upwards. Keep both arms strains, aligned and nearly to the ground .stay in this position for 30 seconds .then repeat the exercise on your other side.
3 PULL-UPS:-If u have a pull-ups bar, a towel to hang around a door, You can use pull-ups to build powerful forearms, back muscles, and biceps muscles. Grab your pull-up bar. it with your hands shoulder-width apart and palms facing forward. Pull yourself up by pulling your elbows down and moving your upper back muscles closer together. Hold for two seconds lowering yourself until your arms are strains. Repeat steps 2 to5 for each rep.
4 CURLS:- Curls are the classic bicep building exercise. Stand up straight with your head facing forward. Hold your dumbbells in your hands with your arms. Curls you’re upward. Bring your right hand to your right shoulder and your left shoulder and your left hand to your left shoulder. keep your straight and do not engage your haps. Repeat steps 2 to 5 for each rep.
A proper biceps workout is building strong arms to increase your power. The benefit of muscle with lift heavyweight. Always increase the weight for the next rap. The benefit of this muscle is more strong, your stamina level is more increase. Here are five exercises to help you get started.
1. BARBELL CURL:-The barbell curl is a biceps builder. When the exercise does correct, this exercise targets full of biceps. It’s also very easy to do. If so, you need to train smart to get and train your muscles.
2. CONCENTRATION CURL:-The concentration curls is a biceps main rap. Firstly you need a bench and dumbbell. Sit down on that bench. Your one leg is outside and another one is a state of the bench. Pick it dumbbell your knee is put on the leg. Then starting up and down. These are what you do slowly.
3. DUMBBELL PRESSURE CURL:-Set up your arm on the bench. Bench posture of 120* Put your arm on that table. State your arms and then curl. That you do 3 times.
4. STANDING DUMBBELL CURL:- standard dumbbell firstly you stand properly and your stomach inside and your chest front. If you pick one arm your second arm is down. Move on your forearm don’t move your upper muscle.
5. STANDING CABLE CURL:- The standing cable curl is an isolation exercise. It is a stretching exercise then we are pump full of muscle. full of pressure on the center of the biceps. you do that slowly. Up site move fast and if do down then go slow.
AFTER WORKOUT BICEPS PAIN
The biceps muscle connects the two muscles upper bone connects with the shoulder muscle, and the one bone connects with the elbow. We get this pain wrong exercise, weakness, and diet. Like if we are doing the wrong exercise then the muscle is going wrong and it’s full of the pressure of the wrong side. Weakness is if our muscle is not good, and we are doing the gym then the pain is compulsory. Diet is the main thing in a workout because the diet is 70% in our body need, Gym is only 30% body need so diet is compulsory.
Flexing and extend the elbow on your injured side by gently bringing the palm of your hand up to the shoulder. complete these exercises 10,12 reps. With the help of this exercise then you relieve the muscle pain.